Thursday, November 5, 2009

Day #13 Organization Challenge - Trash Bag Challenge



Hey Organizing Buddies!! Because I've been sick the past 3 days, I'm a bit behind on my organization challenges. I'm just about finished with my linen closet. . .just one more load of comforters to wash and my linen closet will be complete. I wanted to wait until I was done before I posted a new challenge but the comforter is in the dryer and I really can't finish organizing my linen closet until they are dry.

In the meantime, while I'm waiting for the comforters to dry, I decided this would be a good time to start a new challenge. I'll post pictures of my organized linen closet, hopefullly, tomorrow.

I don't know about you but I have stuff lying around the house that I really should throw away or donate to the Salvation Army but every day, I'll walk pass them and not do a thing about them. I'm not sure why I don't just pick them up and throw them in the trash or make an effort to put them in a box so I can donate them. Do you have stuff lying around just waiting for you to do something with. . . .like dump them?

Well. . .today is the day that you will finally get rid of them. Yes, today!

Today's challenge is simple. . . .grab a trash bag and walk around your WHOLE house and as you walk by, throw away what needs to be thrown away. Don't think about it, just do it. If you have things that can be donated. . .save it for now, we'll work on it tomorrow. Today, the focus will be on stuff that needs to be thrown away because they have lost their value or they are just plain ole' trash!

Got it??? When you're done, take a picture of your trash bag and email it to me at cardinspired@gmail.com so I know that you actually did it. . .:) Happy trash day, friends

2 comments:

Radha said...

love your blog dear!!!

How do u sign in the end?

Krista said...

You're doing fantastic on your project organization - a real inspiration!!

PS. I've got a little something for you on my site to thank you for letting me read your awesome blog!

~Krista
http://typical-ramblings.blogspot.com

****comment button is at the top of each post, not at the bottom****